Are you a fan of the epic and sprawling Lord of the Rings adventures both in novel and film? Do you want to recreate Middle Earth in your Minecraft world and explore it and live as they did? This mod, Lord of the Rings: Awaken Dreams mod aims to do just that! It is a total conversion, meaning that nearly everything has been changed in order to create this new world! The sheer amount of items and blocks alone are worthy of multiple mods but this mod doesn’t stop there, it has a vast wealth of new things to see and the amount if simply amazing! From new types of Ore to collect including Jade, Ruby and much more to new types of tools like hammers and axes, this mod has something for everyone! There is a ton of stuff to find in this mod and they are still not done with it! Amazing.
If you want to recreate the entire world of Middle Earth in your Minecraft game, look no further! There are tons of things to do and see in this expansive mod so check it out right away!
Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Hundreds of new items to create
- A massive amount of new blocks
- New mobs to fight
- Tons of new features
Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Mod Version 0.3.3 for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Added the Hobbit features
How to Install Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of Lord of the Rings zip inside
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play