Pyramid is considered one of the most mysterious structures ever built. Nobody knows exactly how it was built. We know for which purpose it was built, but its truth is not truly revealed. Now, think about an adventure into one of the most well-known pyramids in the desert. You will never know what will be waiting for you in there. Well, it’s time for you to
Minecraft 1.8.4 Maps
check it out!
Lost In Pyramid Map is a map that will take you into some of the most dangerous and unexpectable pyramids of the desert. The map requires no additional mods. It is totally complete on its on. The mobs, items, and the textures are all customized. You mission is simple: survive and escape the pyramid. The map will take probably 2 hours for anyone to complete. It should be a long journey, but you won’t even know the time speeding.
Lost In Pyramid Map For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The map will put players in a pyramid full of dangerous traps and other threats.
- Mobs, items, and textures are all customized.
Lost In Pyramid Map For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
It is a map that will offer an extended thrill, which is likely going to last about 2 hours. The well-placed and dangerous traps will make the adventure much more exciting and challenging.
As mobs, items, and textures are all customized, the map may lack the sense of variety and change.
Lost In Pyramid Map For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Rules
- Do not create or break any block.
- Set your difficulty at Easy, at least.
How to Install Lost In Pyramid Map For Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the map file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the saves folder.
- Extract the downloaded map file.
- Move the extracted map folder into the saves folder.
- Move the extracted texture pack folder into the texturepacks folder.