Don’t have a use for gold? Do you have uses, but none of them are very helpful? Yeah, sure, clocks are cool, but can’t you just look into the sky? Gold armor looks pretty sweet, but it can only take about 4 hits from a zombie. Wait, what about Gold tools? They look awesome! But they only last for like 10 blocks :(. Don’t you wish there was a USEFUL use for gold? Well, you can stop emailing Mojang and praying while hovering over Minecraft.exe, because there’s a mod that’s right up your alley; the Lucky Blocks Mod! The Lucky Blocks Mod adds one, and only one block to your game; the Lucky Block. Crafted with 4 Gold ingots and a Dropper, or found naturally throughout the world, this block drops, spawns, or creates almost anything in Minecraft. For example, you could mine one, and it could drop a diamond, or, it could spawn a creeper! Items range from rags to riches, and everything else under the square Minecraft sun. If you’re looking for a small tweak to the game, or just another use for all that unwanted gold, then the Lucky Blocks Mod is for you!
Lucky Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adds the Lucky Block
- Block can drop or spawn ANYTHING >:)
- Drops can be helpful or harmful
- Block can be crafted or found naturally
Lucky Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
Pros: The block can spawn good or bad items, and it also gets rid of all your gold!
Cons: Some people may have issues with the mod.
How to Install Lucky Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Before anything goes down, you’re gonna need Forge
- Download the mod from the link below
- Go to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and hit enter
- Navigate to .minecraft>mods
- Drag and Drop the downloaded .jar file into your mods folder
- Go get lucky!