The M-Ore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 is a fantastic mod created by the developer ‘Kuuu’. What this mod does is fairly simple to explain and you can probably guess it from the name of the mod: it adds MORE ores into your Minecraft game. I personally love this mod because it allows to much more variety and options when playing Minecraft. It makes the game much better on so many levels and there is no good reason not to have this mod installed. The developer has also planned many new ores for future updates!
M-Ore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features!
- There are many new ores added into the game!
- You can craft tools with copper, bronze, ruby, sapphire and update Iron ore!
- You can make armour with bronze, ruby and titanium!
- You can also make ‘fired’ tools by updating them with meteorite!
- You can make a special weapon called the ‘bronze hammer’.
How to use the M-Ore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- To use this mod you simply need to follow basic rules of Minecraft. Once you have installed the mod you need to go mining. Then, once you mine a new ore you will get a material. You can then use that ore in the vanilla crafting recipes to make new things!
M-Ore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- More ores, tools and armour!
- A variety of weak tools to strong tools!
- Planned features and updates!
- SMP Compatible!
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
M-Ore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- UPDATE 2.3: The latest update for this mod fixed all of the existing bugs.
How to install the M-Ore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the M-Ore Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!