Malte Pack Texture Pack
Do you play through Minecraft and feel lik e you want a more natural and earthy tone to it? Do you want some nice looking textures that really feel like you are part of an actual lived in world instead of looking perhaps somewhat cartoon like? The neat little texture pack, Malte Pack for Minecraft is a realistic high definition pack that really give the world a natural and somewhat eerie feel (because one might be so used to the low resolution and Nintendo like appearance) but it really gives you an amazingly detailed feeling. Everything will suddenly seem earthy and you can almost feel the dust and dirt that encompasses the Minecraft world as you travel through. This texture pack is perhaps one of the nicest looking if you are into architecture and building massive structures, this really makes it look quite amazing.
You can probably already imagine the awesome buildings you can create that will look stunning with this pack installed!
If you want a richly detailed and earthy feeling texture pack to satisfy your high definition needs and also make your builds look simply amazing, check out Malte Pack for Minecraft right away!
Malte Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- A very realistic texture pack for both high definition enthusiasts and builders alike
- Stunning detail and even neat effects like animated paintings!
Malte Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with current Minecraft version
- Added recent Pumpkin Pie texture to the pack
How to Install Malte Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install MCPatcherHD and run HD patch
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Texturepacks
- Place the entire file of Malte Pack Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft and choose the Malte Pack Texture Pack and you are ready to play