Do you like spending hours creating your own worlds in the immensely creative sandbox of Minecraft? From custom programming, textures and Lego like block building there is an infinite amount of possibility in this level designers dream. Would you like more tools to work with to make a Vanilla Minecraft players view of your world even better? What Map Making Mod Tools does is allow you to change things like potions, signs and much more for a user playing through your map, even without the use of mods at all! Add tons of cool new features to your maps to make it really stand out among all the other Vanilla maps! With this mod you have options to create custom head blocks, easily fill dispensers, custom potion effects, enchantment options and the ability to edit books!
Do you want more options when creating your adventure maps for Vanilla users to play? Do you want to make your map stand out with cool features and effects? Check out Map Making Mod Tools today!
Map Making Mod Tools for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adds a ton of brand new features that work for users in Vanilla
- Custom head blocks, custom potions, enchantments, editable books and much more!
Map Making Mod Tools Version 2.1.3a for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Added warning message when crashing
- Fixes bugs
How to Install Map Making Mod Tools for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the newest version of Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate the Minecraft.jar
- Open with WinRAR (or similar) and delete META INF
- Download the latest version of Map Making Mods
- Put the Map Making Mod Tools file into the ‘coremods’ folder