The MarvelousCraft texture pack for Minecraft 1.7.5 definitely implements its unique and wondrous textures into the game incredibly well. Each individually designed texture has been created to not only be the replacement of the Default textures of the game of Minecraft; but also to implement a new sense of gameplay, a new theme and provide an ultimate gaming experience for its users. Of course, the developer of the texture packs: darealmeesta, is an experienced designer in this area and is particular passionate with the piece of work in which he has created. By combining the themes chosen before the initial creation of the pack, and then designing them to fit a higher resolution of 64x, the texture pack that has been produce is not only unique, but also extremely well developed also. The resolution chosen for the MarvelousCraft texture pack is quite high for a resolution; however most computers in which common users have should be able to run it without significant FPS decrease. Even so, it is still recommended that you take care and use common sense when choosing a texture pack such as this. As it may cause some, if a lot, of FPS lag and also can be the source of frequent game crashes. However, the higher resolution does improve the texture pack a great deal, making each texture not only look impressive, but also very realistic and HD.
Exploring your world, or even on a server is so much more enjoyable when using this texture pack. Tiling and natural features that could be ignored usually look admirable, and very smooth. Although, the creator of the texture pack has kept the textures rather casual, allowing the users to easily adapt to the new looks. In turn, allowing them to quickly enjoy the texture pack as soon as possible.
MarvelousCraft Texture Pack Version 1.5.3 for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft version 1.7.5
- New stone textures
- New cobble stone textures
- New ores textures
- New stonebrick textures
- New sponge textures
- New Clay textures
- New cobblestone textures
- Some tweaks on carrots, potatoes, wool, bookshelf, and redstone-lamp
How to install the MarvelousCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download and install the Optifine mod for Minecraft 1.7.5, OR download and manually patch using the Mcpatcher program AFTER the texture pack installation process.
- Download the MarvelousCraft texture pack zip file, for Minecraft 1.7.5.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texturepacks” folder, or open that folder from within your texture packs menu selection.
- Drag the entire downloaded texture pack zip file into your “texturepacks” folder. (Do not unzip)
This texture pack is a great piece of art. It works to replace and implement new themes that are very inspirational, rather than the simplicity of the Default texture pack.