Personally I love this Environmental Sound Simulator for Minecraft 1.6.2 Mod and what it adds to the game is so unique, I don’t think there is another mod that adds custom generated sounds to your game based on your surrounding! Some sounds include birds in forests and rumbling near lava or lakes! Even if your on a hilltop you may hear while gusts! The features from this mod would massivly improve Minecraft if they where added, and this is the type of mod where I think it is possible it could be added! This mod works in your single player world and will work on servers! So what are you waiting for download the mod!
MAT MOS mod is a mod that looks are your current surroundings in Minecraft and generates sound accordingly. The mod generates sounds depending on your surroundings.
MAtmos Environmental Sound Simulator Version 1.6.2 r25 for Minecraft 1.6.2
- New sheets to detect entities and mobs
How to Install MATmos Environmental Sound Simulator for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download the latest version of the Environmental Sound Simulator
- Download the latest version of ModLoader, Minecraft Forge, or FML
- Ensure you have a clean Minecraft.jar
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft/ bin
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete META INF
- Drag in the Environmental Sound Simulator mod files
- Do the same with the ModLoader files
- Done and enjoy your new sounds!
The features from this mod would massivly improve Minecraft if they where added, and this is the type of mod where I think it is possible it could be added!