Texture Packs such as the Mayan Craft texture pack for minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 developed by UnoWild; is an extraordinary texture pack in which has a serious amount of dedicated detail implemented into it. Each individual textures have been created, and designed to absolute perfection. Some texture packs are developed to be available in a long list of resolution versions. However, the Mayan Craft texture pack is available in only one resolution version. In addition; the resolution of this texture pack is 64x. For this reason particularly, is why the texture pack has been developed so well. Seeing as the creator/upload-er of the texture pack only has one version to edit, and update for future purposes; the texture pack will be released faster than others in which take more time, because of the fact that there are many more versions for the creator to update and release officially to the latest update version.
By combining a few different unique themes together into this one, amazing texture pack. When developing the Mayan craft texture pack; the creator has used the theme of High-detail, and medieval/Mayan (hence the texture packs name) together to form an incredibly unique, and very appealing texture pack. Simply, exploring your old, or new worlds of minecraft will be significantly changed; gameplay wise, and also style wise. Each block, item and texture available in the default template has been changed to match the rest of the Mayan Craft texture pack.
MayanCraft Texture Pack Version 26 for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
How to install the MayanCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the MayanCraft texture pack for minecraft version; 1.5.2.
- Download the Mcpatcher program, or download and install the Optifine mod.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder. Or open the “texture packs” folder from within the texture-packs menu selection in game.
- Drag the entire downloaded MayanCraft file into your “texturepacks” folder. (do not unzip)
- Run MCpatcher, and select the “patch” button. Unless the Optifine mod has already been installed.