Many new Mods are coming up, so now this is the time for old popular Mods to update. Quickly! One of these old popular Mods is the MCEdit. Most of you old Minecrafters should know this Mod before. But for those new Minecrafters out there, we have something BIG to explain 😀 First of all, MCedit was created by codewarrior, so lets say thanks to him! MCEdit is all about editing Minecraft without needing to go into the game. You can also build immense structures in just about 5 clicks! MCEdit is a very useful and organized Mod for builders who make a perfect art inside Minecraft. Not only you can build outside game, it makes you decorate everything inside the game! Just like a Minecraft from a point of view:
It’s quite hard to use these controls, but from time to time, you will surely succeed in any buildings! Take a look at some tutorial videos about this MCEdit thingy. Try to get the most out of it!
The goal of MCEdit is to make people creative! So make the most creative things out of these programs! Let’s get it workin’
MCEdit World Editor Changlogs
- Long Distance Mod and Fly Mode are combined together
- Time consuming progress can now be canceled
- Increased in speed and reduce memory usage for chunk generator
- Fixed Loading Imports crashes.
How to Download and Install MCEdit for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Easy & fast, download the MCedit program from the red bold text under this content.
- I recommend you to close Minecraft first before running this program.
- Then just Unzip it anywhere you want then run MCedit.jar!
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun time building! 😀