After you have playing Minecraft for while, you will start to getting bored of its Texture Packs. Then it is time to find some Cool Minecraft Texture Packs. Some of Minecraft’s Texture Packs doesn’t need to use the MCPatcher to install, but what I’m talking about is the High Definition Minecraft Texture Packs (HD Texture Packs). These HD Texture Packs to a large extend needs the MCPatcher to work properly, some also needs the Optifine instead of the MC Patcher.
MC Patcher HD Fix Version 4.3.2_02 for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelogs
- Support for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Added biome palette format.
- Now support FML standalone.
How to use MC Patcher for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download MCPatcher according to your Operating System
- Open MCPatcher
- Choose your options
- Click Patch
- Start the game
- Click on Mods & Texture Packs button
- Copy all your Texture Packs into that folder