Today is a big day for us as a Minecraft fans. So, I would like to write one more post today. MCPatcher HD Fix for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 version 4.3.2 for Minecraft 1.7.7 is the latest version of MCPatcher. This is a java application that will allows you to switch between texture packs from one size to another sizes.
How to Download MCPatcher for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download MCPatcher HD the matched you OS.
- Open MCPatcher that you have downloaded
- Click Patch (You do not need to have a texture pack for this step)
- Open the game
- Click Mods and Textures
- Now Click Mods and Texture Pakcs
- If you didn’t see anything, that means you have to go Minecraft root folder and go to “texturepacks” folder and copy and paste some texture packs in there.
- Start browsing through the database of Minecraft texture packs on our site.