Medieval Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a texture pack that gives an attempt to reflect the culture and architecture of the middle ages. Тhe texture pack has been designed to be the most unique and the most exciting pack out there. As you travel more, you see more. The texture pack has no exact pattern to every single block. They are all different. Nothing is repeated. As you travl around the world, enter caves, wonder around the forests swim in the deep oceans, you will see a new design every time. This is the general idea of the texture pack, to keep everything different without repetition. Just like in the real world.
The texture pack has been named medieval for another reason as well. The author wanted to represent the Minecraft world as untouched by man. Everything in its pure state. Untouched.
The texture pack in itself is bright and gives a positive mood. The texture pack is great to be used as an all rounder, but the best part comes when you start exploring and mining. It is beautiful.
Golbez22’s Medieval Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
The texture pack is designed to reflect the minecraft world untouched by humans and surrounded by nature. It also reflects the architectural design of the middle ages. It is a bright and beautiful Pack.
Golbez22’s Medieval Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Change Log
- Added new fire textures
Golbez22’s Medieval Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- The texture pack is A-W-E-S-O-M-E and is truly and utterly amazing. I have difficulties finding any cons for it.
How to Install Golbez22’s Medieval Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Golbez22’s Medieval Resource Pack
- Download McPatcher for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Run McPatcher for the first time.
- Open Up Your minecraft directory folder and locate the texture pack folder
- Copy the texturepack.zip file into the folder
- Launch Minceraft and enjoy!