If you grew up playing classic games for the Nintendo and beyond, you have probably at very least heard of the popular Mega Man games. This texture pack takes a lot of textures from the popular games, mostly from Mega Man 4. This brings a weird and awesome new look to Minecraft, bringing what a 3D 8 bit Mega Man might look like to life. Its really something you have to see to understand, so check out some of the screens that follow!
This looks really amazing, it looks just like Mega Man and in 3D is looks like old first person shooters like Wolfenstein 3D to me. The colors are bright and almost strange looking but in the best way possible.
A view of a portal and the paintings, fans of Mega Man are sure to be pleased!
Megacraft Classic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- Complete texture change to make Minecraft look like Mega Man.
Megacraft Classic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
Pros: Fans of Mega Man and other old games will certainly find enjoyment in this texture pack!
Cons: The colors and textures might be too strange for some.
Megacraft Classic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelog
- All items are now retextured.
- Language file is updated for 1.7
- Blocks, entities, and other stuff that was previously unfinished has been fixed.
How to Install Megacraft Classic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Install MCPatcher to allow for HD textures
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Megacraft Classic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Megacraft Classic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.4 and you are ready to play!