Mice Workers Mod
This mod gives you the ability to get workers which can work and do a number of things for you when you explore, all you need to do is craft a box like:
Once you have created that box you need to create a tool and then left click on the box, an axe will make a lumberjack, a hoe will make a farmers a pick will make a miner etc. The better the item you make the tool with the better the worker. The mod is up to date with Minecraft 1.6.4.
I have seen a few mods like this but this is probably my favourite, as you can upgrade your workers depending on your tool. This gives you the ability to have better workers who work faster later on in your world once you have a good supply of items.
Mice Workers Version 3.0.147Beta for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.6.4
How to Install Mice Workers Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the latest version of Mice Workers Mod
- Open .minecraft / bin
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete the META INF folder
- Drag in the files from ModLoader
- Run Minecraft to test
- Go back to Minecraft.jar and drag in the Mice Workers files
- Done enjoy!