The Michigan Craft Resource pack is a really simple pack for Minecraft that is for any Fan or attendee of Michigan University. It changes the paintings, the bed textures, and a few other things to make the game based and themed of Michigan University. The textures are actually pretty nice, and smooth, and it is perfect if you are a fan of Michigan University, or the football team. The villagers are students with a Michigan University T-shirt on, the bookshelf is a new color, and the redstone lamp. Also, this Resource pack brings some new sounds, such as a theme song for them in one of the music discs. And lastly, the Inventory is a cool Michigan University blue.
Michigan Craft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- New bed texture
- New Redstone lamp color, it is now a cool blue
- The villagers are college students with a Michigan University T-Shirt
- A cool theme song on one of the Music Discs
- A cool blue inventory system color.
Michigan Craft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Really good looking textures, perfect for a school themed server
- New song on one of the music discs
- Really nice looking bed
- Cool blue Inventory
- Great looking Paintings
- This is not a texture pack for everyone, only for fans or attendees of Michigan University
- ALL based off of the University, so there really is no point in using it if you are not a fan.
How to Install Michigan Craft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2
- Download the .zip from below, and save it to a safe place
- Run minecraft
- In the main menu, click options, and then resource packs
- Click the button that says “Open resource pack folder”
- When in the folder, drag the downloaded .zip into the folder.
- Select the texture pack on the list, then select it. You are done!