The Minaptics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 is a small yet useful mod that adds a zoom key to your Minecraft game. You can customize the modifications setup to a specific/preffered key, you can adjust the zoom by holding the key and looking up and down. This small mod is VERY, VERY simple to download and install and is available for any server and client. The developer has noted that technically it is not zooming, but more so changing the field of view. (FOV)
Minaptics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- While in game, pressing down the Zoom key will zoom in or out.
- Holding the Zoom key down will zoom in, and as long as you’re holding that key down, looking slightly up will zoom in, and looking slightly down will zoom out.
- The amount you have zoomed in/out will be saved for later, meaning you will not be reset after you have finished zooming.
Minaptics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This small mod is very useful as it adds in a zooming feature that works very well with the rest of the game. The mod is currently available for all servers and client downloads and is fully updated to Minecraft 1.5.2. The config is changeable so you can adjust the settings of the mod if you so wish.
NEGATIVES: Althought the mod is currently compatible with most others out there, there is a known issue of compatibility with ‘Zombe’s Modpack’ that disables all features in this mod. Other than that, this mod is very useful and is a great download if you wish to add to your collection!
Minaptics Mod Version 1.2 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
- V.1: Initial release.
- V.1.1: Smoothing when zoomed is disabled by default, this update helped to reduce conflict with Zombe’s modpack.
- V.1.2: This update enable config compatibility. You can adjust the mods settings if you so wish.
Minaptics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MODLOADER in order to correctly install this mod.
- Next, simply download the Minaptics Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and put the contents of the .zip folder into ‘mods’ directory within your Minecraft.jar
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy the mod!