Since Call of Duty came out, it has become massively popular and has been played by the many. Minecraft is a good place for artists to express their skills, and create schematic texture packs. So here is a great texture pack based on the game, “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3″ It works in Minecraft as more of a role playing texture pack and works really well with the SDK Gun Mod and Flan’s Plane Mod as they are both military based.
The attractive thing about this texture pack is the design of the armor which is really well done and resembles the real armor worn by the army. The Texture Pack has nice lighting and shading features which allow for the use of shaders combined with this texture pack. The Texture Pack resemble the real game’s textures really well as if they just have been pixelized.
Mine of Duty for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
The Texture Pack changes the game’s atmosphere to resemble the game “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3″ and did a a very good job in looking similar to the game. The Texture pack also includes some great lighting and shades.
How to Install Mine of Duty for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Mcpatcher HD fix for the latest version of Minecraft
- Run the Mcpatcher HD fix and make sure to select better grass
- Locate your texture pack folder, which is usually located at AppData/Roaming/minecraft/texture packs
- Or you can open the texture packs folder from inside the game
- Open the game and click options, then click texture packs
- Select to open the texture pack folder.
- Copy the texture pack .zip file into the texture pack folder
- Close all of the windows
- Open up Miencraft and enjoy playing
- P.s make sure that Minecraft is not running before starting the operations.
- Have fun Playing Mine of Duty!