It is very rare that a modification comes along that I can say is totally unique, unchallenged and different from others, but the developer ‘Gregorio246′ seems to have made something that is just that! The Minecraft 2D Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 transforms your beloved blocky 3D game into a side swiper 2D platformer, whilst maintaining the great feeling of nostalgia throughout! I highly recommend this modification as it is totally unique and is different from anything you will have experienced before!
Minecraft 2D Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- This mod features a 1024×1024 block map, that is big enough to explore all night! This 2D side-sweeper also features a full inventory system!
- It also has the good old classics, crafting benches, furnaces and ability to create all tools is implemented!
- You can save and load your worlds, randomized world generation is available and their is an expansive lightning system!
- At the moment, only skeletons and zombies are featured, creepers are a future plan however!
Minecraft 2D Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: This modification is totally different from anything else you will ever see, and even better than that, it is updated to Minecraft 1.6.1 and can played immediately! The developer of this mod is very hard working and is planning future updates as we speak, including 2D creepers!
NEGATIVES: There are no negatives, when a mod completely revolutionizes a game to the point of no return it is difficult to criticize!
Minecraft 2D Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update included: The addition of bows and arrows, skeletons, blocks can only be mined within a certain radius, mob spawning has been increased and the day and night cycles have been tweaked!
How to Install Minecraft 2D Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- The installation for this modification is very simple as technically it is not a Minecraft mod, more of an expansion!
- First of all, you need to download the Minecraft 2D Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and extract the files to your desktop!
- You can then proceed to open the Minecraft2D.bat file, then you can follow the in-game menus for more info!