I\’m going to assume that most people know what the Infamous Mod \’Day Z\’ is all about? But if not, here is a brief explanation of the Minecraft Version! You have awoke alone in a land which is destructed and baron. The world has been struck by an unknown infection which is taking over! You must try to survive! Brave it alone or team up with friends and battle the world in an last ditch attempt at survival! This mod currently has no public change logs, so apologies if thats what you are looking for!
This mod implements not only several common features which increases difficulty and makes it even harder to survive, but also items that increase the overall realism and feel of the mod! Things such as:
- Bloodbags to refill your health!
- Difficulty specific Mob damage limitation!
- Dirty and Refillable Waterbottle!
Not only does this mod change what items are spawned and adds new ones, it can also affect the way the world is generated! Huge rivers and villages have just been added! The whole idea of this mod is to make the best of what you are given, to somehow find a way to survive on limited supplies! Are you up for the challenge?
Check out the vids by our Youtube Partner!
How to Install Minecraft DayZ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- This mod is available for Client and Server!
- Here is how to install: First of all, go here to download Minecraft Forge, This mod works more effectively with MF and Optifine!
- Put all of the files into your Minecraft.jar and DELETE YOUR META-INF FILE!
- Run Minecraft Forge, this creates the new folders!
- Download the \’Day Z\’ Mod, then drag and drop all of the downloaded files into your Minecraft Mods folder!