Minecraft Enchanted Texture Pack adds a whole bunch on new things into your minecraft world, this mod is very worth while so it will be on my list of try out! If you ever thought to yourself.. “is there a texture pack with an HD that isn’t too realistic, isn’t an RPG, and still holds the feeling of you playing minecraft?” then Minecraft Enchanted Texture Pack is perfect for you. This Minecraft Enchanted Texture Pack adds minecraft with a bunch of new blocks (44 new blocks). Minecraft Enchanted Texture Pack also carrys a little bit of a theme and I bet its something about epic, ancient, fantasy, magical, and those childish unrealistic stuff but who cares? thats the main point of minecraft.
How to Install Minecraft Enchanted Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Your’ll need MCPatcher or Optifine for this one
- like every other texturepack you can install this in many other ways but I’ll bring you the easiest which if it doesn’t work you’ll have to try other ways which are freaking easy to find.
- go to “start” then “run”
- type there %appdata%
- then open “minecraft.jar” (.minecraft/bin/) with winrar or 7zip
- extract your modloader here
- run your minecraft game
- open “mods and texturepack” under “multiplayer”
- go to “texturepack” folder
- put your texturepack here (don’t unzip)