Many developers and probably you people who’d like to showcase your creations have problems with recording a video of Minecraft. Now most of the time its because your computer is just not able to handle the fps and so on. A developer named BarracudaATA has created your solution. Its called the Minema Mod which is already available for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2. Understand that the Minema Mod will allow you to record how ever extreme the images are, even when you spawn 32000 creepers at the same time, it would go as smoothly.
What Minema Mod does is simply reduce the fps down to 10 which matches the recording fps of the recorder, making the whole processing a lot less heavy thus making the result smoother and better. All you have to do is install the Minema Mod by following the instructions below. then when you run Minecraft and feel like recording, simply press F4 key. If your done, press F4 again and the videos will be saved on your computer.
Minema Mod Version 2.0 for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Rewrote most of the code for Forge.
- Replaced synchronization patch by a new method that should work together with most other mods.
- Improved capturing performance for multicore CPUs.
- Improved encoder detection that is now looking for more places for an installed encoder.
- Extended overlay information.
- Sound logging and capturing isn’t supported yet, will be re-implemented later.
- Note: tested for singleplayer only, will probably crash if you try to capture movies in multiplayer. Will be fixed later.
How to Install Minema Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Minema Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Extract the zip file and drag it to the .minecraft directory
- You’ll notice a zip file inside this extracted one and that zip files goes into to mods folder
- That should be all