You should know that Minecraftdl has now a forum! You can post your mods and texture packs in their! Oh yeah! AWESOME! MORE THAN WORDS COULD DESCRIBE.
Terraria + Minecraft = Minerraria! So, you might have heard about the Terraria game. It is a 2d game with a pvp system, mobs, items, and many more! Try it, it’s addicting! Let’s get on to the Minecraft mod. Minerraria mod adds new mobs + items + blocks into Minecraft! Which all of the things are all related to Terraria game. Which is cool right? Just like some other mods, that adds new item based on the movie or game they choose from. ex. Pokemon = Pokeball mod. Take a look at this great video:
Kindly explains everything? Yeah what a great video and a great mod. Thanks to Supertt007, for bringing terraria into Minecraft! As I said before, Minerraria adds new things into Minecraft. So lets see what it adds:
Minerraria Mod Features
- Four types of Bow: Works just like a bow!
- Hellstone ores: Can be smelted into bars and crafted into tools + armors. Can be found deep in the nether.
- Lucky horseshoe: No fall damage. Can be found in Dungeons.
- Diving helmet: Unlimited breath in water. Dungeons.
- Meteorite ores: Can be smelted and crafted into armors.
- New sliver block! Can craft tools and armors.
- And some more! 😀
Minerraria Terraria Mod Changelogs
- Fixed brick and candelier textures
- Fixed gun bullet rendering
How to Download and Install Minerraria Mod for Minecraft
- Backup your minecraft.jar files everytime you download a mod.
- Download and Install ModLoader.
- Test Minecraft make sure it runs.
- Then download Minerraria.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins
- Open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Copy the files inside Jar folder inside Minerraria into minecraft.jar that was opened by winrar or 7zip.
*If you have problems you can comment*
*Note: If you are using 7zip download the zip version from the original post*
Have a fun day playing terraria on Minecraft! 😀