Do you like building your own mods and scripts? This is the mod for you! This is the Minetweaker 3 Mod for Minecraft. This is a mod that allows to add and remove crafting, mod, furnace recipes and more! You can also change item names, ore dictionary contents and many other things. Configurations are written like scripts that are easy to fix and customize. MineTweaker is configured via the server that all the users are connected to which means that server owners can easily change, distribute and more automatically when connecting.
If you like want an easy way to customize server settings and more, be sure to download and install Minetweaker 3 Mod for Minecraft today!
Minetweaker 3 Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Better scripts that allow for more customization.
- Server owners just need to install scripts, and every gets them automatically.
- Tons of settings and features to allow you to create more!
How to Use Minetweaker 3 Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Create recipes and load them onto your server.
- For information on how to create and load them, check out this link.
- Mod support for many mods including BuildCraft, IC2 and others.
Minetweaker 3 Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- A nice mod that allows you to add and remove recipes, settings and so much more.
- This is a mod aimed at designers and mod makers, otherwise this isnt all that useful.
Minetweaker 3 Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Fixed various small bugs.
How to Install Minetweaker 3 Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Minetweaker 3 Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!