The Mini Creeper Pet Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is fairly self explanatory. Made by the developer ‘MrPaffer’, it adds a tiny little creeper that will follow you about in Minecraft and protect you. This creeper will blow up in the face of any attacking mob. This small mod is made just for fun, but if you want to experience something different then you can’t go wrong here.
Mini Creeper Pet Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- You can craft the mini creeper by using a four sticks and one gunpowder.
- After you have crafted your Mini Creeper, you can rename him to whatever you want.
- The creeper will then follow you and explode when enemy mobs approach.
- Your pet will not instantly die however, he will still be alive after exploding.
- This mod is very simple, but is also extremely fun!
Mini Creeper Pet Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- This cute little mod is a nice addition to anyone’s mod collection.
- Can be installed for client and server, use it on your server!
- It is bug-free but is still being maintained and updated.
- The creator is working on a two new features as we speak.
- There are no bad points or faults with this Minecraft mod. It is a simple, fun, compact mod.
Mini Creeper Pet Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod updated to Minecraft 1.6.2. A collision bug was also fixed, the mini creeper no longer avoids a creeper mob, and it spawns in front of you when crafted.
How to install the Mini Creeper Pet Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Mini Creeper Pet Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!