Do you like remembering video games from when you were younger? Maybe you werent even born yet, but Lemmings is a game from 1991. It was challenging, colorful, charming and a lot of fun. If you remember this game or want to check out something a lot like it, look no further. This is the map for you! This is the Minions Map for Minecraft. This map brings you a fantastic looking recreation of the popular Lemmings game from the early 90’s. You might notice the attention to detail in many of the levels and how well it works!
If you like Lemmings from your childhood, be sure to download and install Minions Map for Minecraft today!
Minions Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- A fantastic recreation of the popular video game series called Lemmings.
- Dig, climb and build your way to the exit!
- 8 characters to choose from including blockers, diggers, bombers, floaters and more!
How to Use Minions Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Do not cheat with mods.
- This map is meant to be played in 1.8.8 or later.
- Make sure your Video Settings Render Distance is 4 or more chunks.
- If you experience lag, turn graphics to fast, smooth lighting to off, clouds to off and particles to minimal.
- Map spawn point: 14 24 10
- You must op all players in order for all commands to work.
- Server properties: enable command blocks is true, spawn npcs is true and spawn monsters is true.
Minions Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is an amazing recreation of the old 90’s video game called Lemmings, which works way better than expected.
- This map requires you to enable many settings for servers to work properly, so if you are looking for server maps this might be too much.
Minions Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Minions Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Minions Map for Minecraft and unzip if needed and place the map folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!