Yep, another Equivalent Exchange 2 successor. This mod adds in something similar to the Antimatter Relay from EE2, which is probably the most missed block among EE fans. It allows you to turn items into CV, and then turn that CV into items. The crafting recipe for the Alchemizer:
And the interface, so it’s easier for me to explain it:
On the left side there’s something called the ”masher”. You place items in there to get CV. Well, you get an Alchemical Energy Container, which will hold your CVs. You get this in that slot right after the arrow. You can also place the containers into the masher, so your inventory won’t completely fill with them.
You can place your containers in the top right slot, then an item right below it to use some of its CV to make a copy of that item. If you have enough CV in the container to make the item, you’ll be able to pull it right out.
Minor Alchemy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- Turning items into other items.
- “Infinite” storage space. I’m sure there’s some kind of limit, though.
How to use the Minor Alchemy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Make an Alchemizer.
- Put stuff in the masher part of it.
- Grab your CV Container things.
- Put the CV Container in the top right slot of the alchemizer GUI.
- Put the item you want to copy right below it.
- Pull the copied item out of the bottom slot.
Minor Alchemy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- Changing items into points to make other items with.
- You can change how much items are worth.
- I thought of one, then forgot it. Guess it wasn’t bad enough to list here.
Minor Alchemy Mod Version 0.7.1 for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelog
- Bug fixes
How to Install the Minor Alchemy Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Forge Get!
- Download the Minor Alchemy Mod
- Drag it into ~\.minecraft\mods
- Run minecraft and enjoy.