Mo\’ Food and Crops Mod
Have you ever wanted to do something more in minecraft? Harvest a new crop, craft a new recipe? In the old, ordinary minecraft you are confined to only the simplistic game oportunities that mojang have added in, for, our enjoyment. With the mo’Food and Crops mod, for Minecraft 1.5.2 you are able to grow, harvest and craft a whole new selection of recipes, crops and food that will definatley keep your day busy.
Not only this, but you will have just one more thing to do? And when your not killing mobs at night, and you have all the resources in the world, all you really need to do is eat, but you just cant wait for those coco beans to come out for harvest in 1.3. You need most of all, something to drink, So why don’t you go and brew a few beers. Maybe a wine or two. Its all up to you, its your choice. But only with the Mo’ Food and Crops mod.
As I said before, this mod allows you to brew alchoholic beverages such as wine beer. Although the process is sensibly difficult. Each individual food or drink gives of either its own effect or heals the player by a certain amount of hearts. Like and ordinary food would right? Here are some of the crafting recipes to get you rolling:
How to install Mo’ Food and Crops Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- This mod requires: Minecraft Forge
- Go to %AppData%/Roaming/.minecraft/bin.
- Open minecraft.jar with winRAR, 7zip or any other archive program
- Drag in the latest verision of Risugami’s ModLoader in to your minecraft.jar.
- Drag in the latest verision of SDK’s ModLoaderMP into your minecraft.jar.
- Drag in the latest verision of minecraft forge into your minecraft.jar.
- Extract mo’ Food and crops 1.4.6 client.zip in the .minecraft folder.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar
- Play And Have FUN! 😀