Having cool weapons make you feel like you want to hunt down some mobs. The vast Minecraft world provides players with so many kinds of weapons, short-range and far-range. Some of the most frequently used are swords. Swords have been the most basic and major weapons of the world and that applies to the Minecraft world as well. However, you will get bored using the same old sword all the time. Now, see what this mod has to offer you.
The Mo’ Swords++ Mod is a mod that will add 11 kinds of swords to the Minecraft world. All swords will be in different looks and strength, but all very useful. Actions will become so much thrilling and exciting as you will get to fight with fancy swords in your hand. But is that it? No! This mod will add more than just swords. This mod will also add 2 armors, 2 mobs, 4 ores, and 10 more items. Check the recipes text in the mod file.
Mo’ Swords++ Mod For Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Main Features
- This mod will add more swords to the Minecraft world.
- This mod will also add more armors, ores, and craftable items.
Mo’ Swords++ Mod For Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Pros and Cons
The new weapons, armors, ores and items will make battles and other activities in the Minecraft world very new and fun. It’s always good to try something new, especially if they offer real valuables like this one. The mod will really double the fun of handling items.
The main add of this mod are swords. If you like guns and other modern weapons better, this may not fall under your favorites list.
Mo’ Swords++ Mod Version 19 For Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Changelogs
- The mod has been updated for Minecraft 1.5.1.
- Bugs have been fixed.
- Nether crystal ores have been improved.
- Dimerald biome has been removed.
- Name has been changed to Mo’ Swords++.
How to Install Mo’ Swords++ Mod For Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Download the mod file.
- Install Modloader.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the bin folder.
- Open the minecraft.jar with 7-zip or winrar.
- Move all the contents of the downloaded file into your jar.
- Delete META-INF.