Minecraft is the most addicting game I ever played. However, you may get a bit stress when starting to play for the first time. Then when the time passed by, you’ll better until… it comes to mods and texture packs. You have open, close, save, reinstall, delete, copy, and paste minecraft.jar again and again (especially for newbie).
MazQuick, one of the a Minecraft Developers who see this problem and figure out the solution. MazQuick had created a Mod called ModCraft, which will help you get rid of these problem. Don’t have to get frustrated with minecraft.jar anymore.
These are the Basic features of ModCraft
- Automatically backup your Minecraft
- Install Mod with a single click
- Nice and Easy User-Interface
- All-in-One Manager (Texture Packs, Skins, Seeds, and Server Creator)
How to Download and Install ModCraft for Minecraft 1.7.3
- Download ModCraft, unzip the downloaded file
- Drag the file that you have unzipped to desktop
- Run ModCraft.exe, follow the given instructions and you’re ready to go