Run for your lives! An outbreak of undead have taken over Minecraftia! That’d be the kind of thinking that would drive someone to get the Modern Apocalypse Resource Pack. Skyscrapers aren’t lit with torches and zombies aren’t all green with the same poor fashion sense. This pack sees to it that the zombies are at least more realistic and the default textures of the game are changed to things you’d find in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Thanks to this pack I can now cower in my home from bloody, mangled creations of Novic with a fair amount of fear and terror. A combination of 16×16 all the way to 128×128 textures (Thanks to 1.6) gives a thrilling experience and a new feel to the game. The pack is selected from your resource packs list like any other texture pack.
Modern Apocalypse Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Large number of animated blocks make things other than the dead seem alive around you
- A combination of x16, x32, x64, and x128 textures
- An art style that evokes terror
- Changes to paintings so that they fit the theme of blood and gore
How to use the Modern Apocalypse Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
Some texture packs support different play styles but all you really have to do is select the pack from your resource packs list once you’ve installed it.
Modern Apocalypse Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
The pack is spooky, scary and it wants to be spooky,scary. Its theme is accomplished in an attractive way that shows off the skill of the developer. There is a heavy amount of animated textures which is something that you don’t see all the time. The changes Novic made to the weapons also adds realism to the pack since broad swords aren’t usually found commonly in post-apocalyptia. The pack is great but it is only fifty percent done. The mixed texture resolutions can also seem out of place when right next to each other. Other than that, get this pack if think you want see how well you’d fair in a zombie apocalypse.
How to Install Modern Apocalypse Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the pack from the link provided
- Open Minecraft and navigate to your resource packs page
- Open your resource packs folder and drag the Modern Apocalypse texture pack from your downloads folder into it
- Select it from the list and enjoy