Playing Minecraft, you might, at some point, feel that it is too old and classic. Not because of the features of the game, but because of how the world looks. You don’t see any house made with fine and neat blocks, but mostly woods and ordinary materials. Skyscraper is never mentioned in Minecraft. Now, if you want a different experience in a modern world, this is the right page you should be in.
The Modern HD Texture Pack is a texture pack will turn the natural world of Minecraft into one that is very common today. It will bring modern looks to the world of Minecraft with well-designed houses and skyscrapers. With high resolution of 64×64, the modern looks will offer a completely different and unique experience of the game. Plus, it’s an HD texture pack. You may expect some mind-freshing views with this texture pack.
Modern HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- This texture pack will turn the natural and classic world of Minecraft into a more complexed and modern world.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 64×64.
Modern HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
The Modern HD Texture Pack is, first of all, an HD texture pack. This pack will enable clearer visions in the game with high-detail. Also, the unique designs this texture pack will offer will really fascinate the players.
As you’ve noticed, this texture pack is “modern”. If you are a player who is an environmentalist, you wouldn’t feel comfortable with the texture pack. In addition to that, it is an HD texture pack with relatively high resolution. Players who prefer simple texture packs will easily lose interest.
Modern HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Screenshots
Modern HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- New Better Skies
- Added CTM for Sugar cane, Sandstone, Vines, CarvedStoneBrick, Bookshelves, and More!
- Improved Water Textures
- Improved Sugar Cane Textures
- All new GUI
- Many more new textures added and tweaked
How to Install Modern HD Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack file.
- Install MC Patcher.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the folder.