Sick of wandering around deep forests, heavily populated with green trees? How about houses made of woods? The Minecraft world is really from where we live in. Our world is modern. It is not seen anywhere in Minecraft though. The world is all green and full of woods. Now, let’s seen how it will look if we add a little bit of modern parts into it.
Modern Texture Pack 3 is a simple texture pack that will make the Minecraft world look modern. You will still be seeing trees and forests, but it will look more modern. The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16. The texture pack will change many things, including items, guis, and font. Try the texture pack and see how well the modern atmosphere fits Minecraft.
Modern Texture Pack 3 For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- This texture pack will make the Minecraft world look modern.
- The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16.
- The texture pack will bring changes to items, guis, and font.
Modern Texture Pack 3 For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
The texture pack is a simple texture pack, but it will surely create a new feeling in the Minecraft world. Although, it does not perfectly change everything, the little change can make it look so much unique.
Despite the cool features, the texture pack is limited in expressing them clearly, because the resolution is quite low. It is 16×16, which is not very high enough to emphasize the small details of the texture pack.
Modern Texture Pack 3 For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Screenshots
How to Install Modern Texture Pack 3 For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded texture pack file into the folder.