In the age we are living now is called the Modern age Actually modern stands for “in time” or “the present”. The name says that this texture pack is “Modern”. Have you ever seen a modern house? Usually its white and a square shaped house. And also high-technology things inside. But for Minecraft, Modern is just Modern no need to be that high-tech All those fantasy and classic textures should now stand aside for the moderncraft have come! If you love fantasy, why not try changing your point of view into something realistic? Modern? You have seen many packs about the future, the past, fantasy(as mentioned before), artistic, and many many more types. But I have never seen one about the modern life of we people. Well, at least I have seen Moderncraft. I’m going to show you a video + the some of the changes in this pack:
- Cobblestone –> Cinderblock
- Redstone –> Copper
- Netherrack –> Redmarble
- Soulsand –> Caution blocks
- Glowstone –> Fluorescent
- Wooden ladders –> Steel Ladders
- Torches –> Light Bulbs
- Wooden doors –> Glassdoors
- Chests –> Cardboard boxes
- Many more!
Thanks to donoteat for making this pack! Do you know what is in my collection of packs? I have been talking about my collection of packs since the first article about texture packs. Now is the time I will tell you what really is in my collection :D. First, Scribble pack, Moderncraft?, SMP revival, CoterieCraft, and Mixcraft! Yeah, those are all the ones I am inspired by So wanna play Minecraft in the modern world now? Lets go!
How to Download and Install ModernCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Open Start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepacks
- You can open it noobly by running minecraft and then pressing “Mods And texturepacks” then “Open Texture packs folder.
- Drag the Texture pack you downloaded into the texturepacks folder.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun time being modern!