I think everyone know this ModLoader thing pretty well, right? If this is the first time you hearing about ModLoader, I’m suggest you to read next few sentences ModLoader is more likely a Mod installer for Minecraft. It will manage all the mods for you. I’m pretty sure that this will make your life much more easy. I think that’s all for the definition of ModLoader, but before we start, let say thanks to Risugami, who developed this awesome Mod for make Minecrafters life better!
How to Install ModLoader for Minecraft 1.7.4 (Windows)
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Modloader file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile
ModLoader is a Minecraft Mod Installer and Manager, which will make you life much more easier. Just drag and drop your prefer mod into target directory, and ModLoader will do the rest.