Hi guys, after a few day that Minecraft 1.7.4 had been released to public. Resugami, the developer of ModLoader had released his new version of ModLoader. ModLoader 1.7.4 which supported Minecraft 1.7.4. ModLoader is like Minecraft mods manager that you need to install in order to run Minecraft mods in gameplay.
How to Install ModLoader 1.7.4 for Windows
- Start Menu -> Run -> type in “%appdata%” (without quotes)
- Browse and find minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7Zip
- Drag all the files in downloaded file into minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft and Enjoy!
How to Install ModLoader 1.7.4 for Mac
- Go to Terminal Application (Applications>Utitlities>Terminal.app)
- Type in the following command line by line (after each line press ENTER)
- cd ~
- mkdir mctmp
- cd mctmp
- jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Go back outside the terminal you will see folder named “mctmp” copy all files that extracted from downloaded file.
- Return to terminal and again run these command by typing each one line-by-line (after each line don’t forget to press ENTER)
- rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.*
- jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
- cd ..
- rm -rf mctmp
- Run Minecraft and enjoy ModLoader 1.7.3