MonkeyCraft Texture Pack
http://purplecloudsolutions.co.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=https://purplecloudsolutions.co.uk/google/another-google-update-that-effects-your-website-seo/ This texture pack is based off of the simple idea of monkeys and their jungle homes. This pack is still pretty early in development but what is here is really creative! An example of the monkey aspect are dispensers and ovens which look like monkeys and arrows have been changed into bananas. The standard textures are slightly changed so it looks like Vanilla mostly with some minor changes. This is a collection of really fun ideas that is sure to please.http://cherryredlicensing.co.uk/tag/peter-frampton/ http://sduksearch.com/category/maltby-rotherham/beauty-maltby-rotherham/
So far the dispensers, arrows, furnaces, wooden swords, stone brick, cocoa, GUI, cobble, dirt, stone, gold blocks, iron blocks, gravel, diamond blocks, iron golems, slimes, ores ,cacti, trees, leaves and the zombies have been updated.
MonkeyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Monkey and jungle themed textures!
- Entertaining and hilarious at times.
MonkeyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
Buy Soma 350 Mg Online Pros: If you like monkeys, you are sure to enjoy all the monkey themed items and mobs. Well designed, even if it is quite an early pack in progress!http://n1gardencentre.co.uk/envira/indoor-plants/indoor-plant-resized-aloe-squarrosa-2/
http://geared4camping.com/wp-load.php?mwprid=5c3a9736158431.11417545 Cons: This pack is still very early in progress and will be missing a lot of updated textures, but what is here is still entertaining inside your Minecraft world.http://nova-design.co.uk/mechanical-automation-project-unwrapped/
MonkeyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version.
A few small changes have been made to various textures
Gravel has been textured differently.
How to Install MonkeyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install HDPatcher to allow HD textures.
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of MonkeyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the MonkeyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and you are ready to play!