Monster Hunter Tri isa very ambient and light texture pack. With soft lighting and ambient textures, the texture pack makes itself perfect for RPG playing in Minecraft and can also be well used as an everyday texture pack. The texture pack resembles mystical medieval era and is very similar to the 90’s NES games, which will bring nostalgia into many player’s hearts. Monster Hunter Tri is a well compiled texture pack and the artist should be thanked if not praised. All in all the texture pack is very bright, and the items are done from clearly seen pixels. The Name Monster Hunter Tri derives from the theme of the texture pack and from the game that it was inspired by. Capcom’s franchise, Monster Hunter. The very pleasing detail in this game are the clearly structured paintings with unique designs. Relating to the overall atmosphere.
Monster Hunter Tri Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
The Texture pack has been influenced but the Monster Hunter franchise thus it has been built upon that idea. The texture pack is reasonably bright and is useful for role playing.
How to Install Monster Hunter Tri Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
The texture pack is in 32×32 resolution, so the first thing you need to do is download McPatcher for the latest Version of Minecraft and run it. Then:
- Download the texture pack and save it in a convenient location
- Open up Minecraft and click the options tab
- Once you opened options, click on texture packs and click open texture pack folder
- Copy the Monster Hunter Tri .zip file into that folder and close it, otherwise it won’t work
- Now you have successfully installed the texture pack and can commence playing with it and enjoying your new views 😀