The Moon Mod by PandemicMoon08 is a cool new mod that adds the moon! With this new mod, you will be able to make a portal to the moon! When you download this mod, you will feel Minecraft feel a bit more modern. This mod also adds in four new blocks. It also adds in four new weapons. Not only does it add those things, but it also adds a new dimension and mob. It also adds in a new ore and gem.
To go to moon, all you have to do is make a moon portal with some rocket frames, make a rocket computer, then a rocket engine, then the rocket itself, and light the portal with the rocket and step in.
Recipes for the Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
Rocket Frame: *Diamond is actually moon stone*
Rocket Engine: *Diamond is actually moonstone*
Rocket Computer: *Diamond is actually moonstone*
Rocket: *Diamond is actually moonstone*
Laser Clip: *Diamond is actually moonstone*
Binton Laser Rifle:
Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Adds in one new ore
- Adds in one new dimension
- Adds in four new weapons to use (M16, M9, Flamethrower, and the Blinton Laser Rifle)
- Also adds in one new mobs
- Adds in four new blocks
- Adds in a pair of slippers for comfort
How to use Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
To go to the moon in this mod, you will have to search for some moonstones, and then create seventeen things. You will need fourteen rocket frames, one rocket computer, one rocket engine, and then the rocket itself. Make a regular portal with the rocket frames and then light it with the rocket as if it were flint and steel.
Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod adds in some great new features to the game.
- When at the moon, it doesn’t feel like you’re in the regular Minecraft world, it’s all just a wasteland like the real moon.
- The texture for the moonstone looks like a diamond and can be confusing.
- The propane looks the same as a lava bucket too.
How to install the Moon Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Install Forge onto your Minecraft and run at least once
- Download the Moon Mod
- Drag and drop the Moon Mod into the ‘mods’ folder