More Creeps and Weirdos Mod
Talking about mobs, you certainly should have heard about the More Creeps and Weirdos mods. Its adds new cool mobs into your game, including all non aggressive mobs and aggressive mobs. I am telling you right now More Creeps and Weirdos is very VERY AWESOME. One of the biggest mod in Minecraft I’ll tell you. So for a short summary of these mobs. All of them are very cool and interesting to find out! You might be able to train Hotdogs with bones or porkchop, I won’t tell you 😀 You can check it out at The original post of More creeps and weirdos at the end of this content. I really really recommend you this mod. Sure you will never regret that you have tried it All those mobs have something unique on them selves. If you have downloaded it, you should have seen 5 or more new mobs you have never seen before!
Well, there isn’t only mobs in More Creeps, there are even randomly generated castles and pyramids! With inside it having mobs that appear only inside. Some new items are also made in this mod. For example, shrink rays that shrink any mobs! Sometimes you can also trade money with the mobs! Or even give, tame, or kill them. If you are already bored of your Minecraft, download this and play it! And finally, don’t forget to say thanks to freakstritch for this mod!
Most recipes are on the source site here
MoreCreeps and Weirdos Version 2.58 for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs
- New spawning code through DrZhark’s Custom Spawner. This is now a required mod.
- Added many new mobs
- Many texture updates
- Fixed a few bugs
How to Download and Install More Creeps and Weirdos Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install Modloader, AudioMod, and Minecraft Forge API
- Test it and make sure it doesn’t black screen.
- Download the More Creeps zip file.
- Put the contents inside PUT CONTENTS INTO MINECRAFT.JAR folder into minecraft.jar inside start/run/%appdata%/.minecraft/bin.
- Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Finish! As easy as that 😀
If you still don’t understand here for visual learning.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day minecrafting! 😀