Potions are a fun addition to Minecraft. They allow the play to harness many different effects, some helpful, some harmful. They are created in a brewing stand by combining a mixture of many different items. If you’re a Minecraft Veteran, then you know this whole process. You’ve most likely tested with each of the many different potions to witness their effects first-hand, whether it be in Creative or Survival mode. Once all the potions are used and know, there’s really nothing to fill the gap or surprise of potions anymore. Sure, SOME updates bring a new potion or two, but you really can’t rely on Mojang to provide you with new potions steadily. What if there was a mod that did all of this for you? One that adds over 20 NEW potions? Well, there is! It’s the More Potions Mod! The More Potions Mod adds 21 brand new potions, as well as custom brewing for each one. Each potion included in this mod has a non-vanilla feel, so you definitely won’t find the potions to be original. I recommend this mod to anyone who loves the vanilla potions, and looking for a new round of potion effects. So what are you waiting for? Download the mod NOW!
More Potions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- Adds over 20 new potions
- New potions are created using the brewing stand
- All crafting/brewing recipes use vanilla items
More Potions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
Pros: Lots of new potions, new textures, and non-original potion effects!
Cons: This mod requires 3 other mods, which may be a problem for some
More Potions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelog
- Minor Bug Fixes & Changes
How to Install More Potions Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Before doing anything else, you need to have these 3 mods installed; Forge, BrewingAPI, and ClashsoftAPI
- Once the 3 mods above are installed sucessfully, download the More Potions Mod from the link below
- Go to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and hit enter
- Once in your Roaming folder, navigate to .minecraft>mods
- Drag and Drop the More Potions Mod .zip file into your mods folder
- Run Minecraft
- Check the Creative menu for the new potions
- If the new potions are in the menu, play around with them, and enjoy!