Music is something we love. It’s been with mankind for thousands of years. Music excites and calms us. It makes us happy, but also sentimental. Even the world of Minecraft has music flowing through our ears as we play. Sadly, it’s very limited. There are songs, but only a few. You will easily get bored of those songs as you will soon be listening to the same songs over and over again. Do you want more and various songs? You are on the right page! Check this out!
More Records Mod is a mod that will add more music records to the world of Minecraft. The records have to be searched and found. The records will be found in loot chests that are found in many different places. Each record will play different songs when played. With music records, the mod will add many newest musics that have had their hits in our world and gained popularity. Just make sure you have your jukebox ready. You are really going to love the songs.
More Records Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Feature
- The mod will add music records that will play more songs in the Minecraft world.
More Records Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
You will enjoy the game even more as songs you like will play in your world. It will also be fun searching for new records that will play different songs.
However, the mod may not contain a song you like.
More Records Mod Version 2.0.0 For Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
- New codes, to improve performance and faster update
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
- New ‘The King Lunar’ Pack
How to Install More Records Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Extract the downloaded file.
- Put the jar file found the “put in mods” into the mods folder.
- Open the streaming folder found in the resources folder.
- Move all the .ogg files found in the “put in resources” into your streaming folder.
- Delete META-INF.