As you venture through your Minecraft world, you acquire many different supplies and materials. The longer you collect, the more you get. The more you get, the more space you need to store all your items. Sure, chests might get the job done, but what if there was something better? What if there were new items, like safes, to keep your items more secure? What if all the new storage possibilities increase productivity, and not to mention made your place look better? If this is you, then you need a mod, not just any mod, but the MoreStorage Mod!
The MoreStorage Mod adds many new storage items into your game. All the new items have different properties and features, and also look considerably attractive. A few of the new items are a safe, locker, storage tower, and a glass cabinet. In total, this mod adds 9 new items to store your items in. All the textures are very well done, and each item has a bit of a fancy feel to it. The name basically explains the mod, generally, because it adds More Storage! If you’re looking for a mod that fits your need to store your items in a fancier way, then the MoreStorage Mod is the perfect one for you!
MoreStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 Screenshots
MoreStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 Main Features
- 9 new ways to store items
- Fancy feel
- Forge compatible
- Combination lock chests!
MoreStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 Changelog
- Updated to 1.6.2 and 1.5.2
MoreStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: This mod adds a bunch of new ways to store items in Minecraft, and is very useful
- Cons: If you don’t want to install Forge, then this mod may not be for you
How to Install MoreStorage Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and 1.5.2
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the MoreStorage Mod
- Go to your Start Menu, search %appdata%, and open your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>mods
- Drag and Drop the MoreStorage mod into your mods folder
- Embrace your new storage capabilities!