Do you spend your time with your trust diamond sword traveling through the barren wastes, taking refuge in abandoned homes and hacking and slashing your way, carving yourself a trail through the hideous undead nightmare that awaits? Perhaps you have enchanted your sword and tricked it out as far as possible, making it a near perfect murder machine but wait, what if there was more? The More Swords mod for Minecraft adds over a dozen brand new spectacularly designed razor edged blood harvesters, giving you a more custom and personal preference to the game instead of the very standard sword that comes in Vanilla Minecraft. This mod adds a lot of cool new stuff and just a few examples of the new swords are as follows:
The Blaze Sword does similar damage to a fire weapon, and each attack (out of three) does more damage each time for a fiery combo!
The Ice Aura does damage and slows the enemy attacks to a crawl while you strafe around them
The Ascension blade hurls an enemy upwards and slams their bodies into the earth for instant carrion soaked soil.
If you want a plethora, a veritable cornucopia of brand new and well designed and brilliantly damaging swords, then be sure to check out the More Swords Mod right away!
More Swords Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Over a dozen new and brilliant looking swords
- New enchantments and RPG like stats
How to Install More Swords Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of zip of More Swords Mod inside the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play