MoritzCraft Mix Pack Resource Pack
MoritzCraft Mix Pack Resource Pack is a very high resolution pack that adds some very high detail and really unique textures to the game. 64 x 64 has eight times the pixel count and allows for some mind blowing details. This pack looks a lot like some of the early 2000’s games with their real textures placed over low polygon count models. The square and block nature of Minecraft will always make HD texture packs look a little funny, but this is one of the best no matter how limited Vanilla is.
You can see just how much detail is going on here, even the pistons look completely amazing. Take a look at the ore and various other blocks to really see what a treat you are in for.
Here you can see just how detailed the trees and leaves look, its really quite the amazing sight to see!
MoritzCraft Mix Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Adds some amazingly high detailed textures to the game.
- The forests alone are worth installing the pack.
MoritzCraft Mix Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
Pros: Amazing and high detail, with a unique art style.
Cons: You have to install mods in order for this HD pack to work.
MoritzCraft Mix Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Updated textures that were added in 1.7
- Added Repeat Cobble Stone and Repeat Mycellium
- Added Sounds
- Added textures for Dragon Egg
- Added Horse GUI
How to Install MoritzCraft Mix Pack Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of MoritzCraft Mix Pack x64 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.3 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the MoritzCraft Mix Pack x64 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.3 and you are ready to play!