Do you build a lot of items in Minecraft, spending often countless times accessing your workbench to place items one by one while you essentially beat your mouse to bits by clicking everything in sight? Perhaps you want to spend less time in the menu crafting and tediously placing items when you could use shortcuts, simple ways to place and remove items in bulk and even click and drag items instead of clicking in each square? If you want that and more useful tweaks for your mouse, check out the aptly titled Mouse Tweaks mod right away! You can click and drag items, like a furnace you can simply trace the outside without having to click more than one time! You can also do neat tricks like grabbing items of the same type in a chest or inventory by clicking and dragging over them, automatically recovering them into your stack!
If you are looking for a more streamlined and convenient way to manipulate your inventory, chests or crafting table, this mod is something very important that you should install today, the Mouse Tweaks mod, install today!
Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adds various new ways of manipulating the stacks in your inventory
- Shift and drag now collects the same item, much like a magnet for the stack
- You can drag to place items
Mouse Tweaks Mod Version 2.4.1 for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated for the current version of Minecraft 1.7.5
How to Install Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate the Minecraft Mods folder
- If the folder is not created, run Minecraft and exit and the Mods folder will be created for you
- Download the Temperate Plants Mod and place the entire zip insdie the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play