YEAHHHHH! The Real and Original Minecraft 1.8 is out!!!! So awesome nothing can be compared to it. It made Minecraft become one of the best and fun games in the world :D. New hunger bar, new biomes, new caves style, new stronghold, and all of it is totally awesome! So while you are having fun with Minecraft 1.8, all the modders are trying to update their mods. Before Minecraft 1.7.3 + mods = awesome, Now Minecraft 1.8 + mods = VERY awesome. Suddenly, the mods you have been playing with in Minecraft 1.7.3 is gone. So now, all of you are searching for 1.8 compatible mods right? And you will lose time downloading them again and again. Then, why not try MyCraft? MyCraft is a Minecraft 1.8 compatible tool that allows you to manage mods easier than before!!! 😛
Thanks to XThexder and jli for making us download mods easier! So lets see what it can do :
MyCraft Tool Features
- Makes Jar installation or any mod easier.
- Auto update client, no need any downloads!
- No Jar modification! So there will be no more black screens!
- Custom mod menus for turning mods on/off !
- Adds new mods that adjust particles in case of lag!
- Adds free flying mod.
- Adds proxy options for playing at any place. 😀
- You can turn on/off flying by pressing “V”, Jump to fly up and Sneak to Fly down.
How to Download and Install MyCraft Tool for Minecraft 1.8
- Download the MyCraft
- Then Extract it into your desktop or any place you can remember.
- After that go inside the folder and run “MyCraft.exe”.
- Wait few minutes and you Minecraft should pop up and Play!
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day playing Minecraft 1.8! 😀