EPIC! Dragons are epic creatures aren’t they? I’ve been looking around this mod for a long time, but never get to use them :D. But now my chance. Many people who plays minecraft forum should rarely know about this Mod. I think that this is the only mod about dragons in Minecraft.
Made by thehippomaster21, dragons mod is one of the coolest mod! For the knowledge for all of you, dragons are fairy tale animals right? They have wings, large body, and a scale body. Usually a Dragon can breathe fire, but sadly dragons in dragons mod doesn’t have fire I’m sure that the developer will add it. Lets look at the good part, these dragons can fly too!
Seriously, its AWESOME 😛 You can have a feeling of flying on the air without have any hacks! ( A bit glitchy of course) Not only you can ride them, if you kill some you get there scales to make swords. There are various types of dragon, lets list them out ,along with the features:
Mystic Dragons Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- Blue Dragon = Blue dragon has 12 health and usually attack players when they attack them or ride on them without being tamed.
- Blue Dragon E2 = Blue dragon’s evolution, rarely found and the wild.
- Green dragon = Usually spawns on grass or sand. Attacks slower than blue dragon but attacks harder.
- White mystic dragon = You see the picture above? Yeah that’s the one, first dragon to by flying without being tamed.
- Scale sword = Scales drop from dragons, Make a sword and then right click your tamed dragon to toggle aggressive/peaceful to other mobs.
- You can feed the dragon with RAW fish or meat.
- To ride a dragon right click while holding nothing.
- You can’t ride small dragons.
- For more info read the readme.txt the developer prepared for you :).
YEAH. Its time for downloading this epic mod for you to use in playing singleplayer. LETs MOVE.
How to Install Mystic Dragons Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download and Install ModLoader, AudioMod and TurboModelThingy
- To make sure, Test the game first.
- If you tested it already, it works, download Dragons mod.
- Then drag dragons mod zip into .minecraft MODS folder. (Don’t unzip)
- a. If you don’t have make one.
- b. run/%appdata%/.minecraft/mods
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun time playing with dragons! 😀