NEI Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 is a combination of the Too Many Items Mod and Recipe Book. The developer has claimed that he removed many of the larger flaws in both these mods and has refined the desirable components into a condensed form, AKA: Not Enough Items. If you have used Too Many Items before and have struggled effectively using some of the features in that mod, then I assure you that you will be right at home with Not Enough Items, which can be viewed as a refined and improved version.
NEI Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features
- Unlike Too Many Items, you now have the ability to search for specific items in your options bar.
- This mod features complete SMP server support, so you can now use it on multiplayer.
- Not Enough Items even features an enchantment section, not to mention the attainable and placeable mob spawners.
- A heal button and the option to edit configuration files makes this mod a MUST HAVE!
Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: One of the largest flaws with TMI was the inability to quickly search for items, however you can do this now! The SMP server is a great leap forward for this mod, as it can now be installed on client and server. This mod is also currently fully updated to 1.7.5
NEGATIVES: I cannot find any flaws with this mod. We all know how great Too Many Items was and this is simply an improved version of that, so I can’t complain!
Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelogs
The spawn lots have been fixed, the mod has been updated through Minecraft 1.7.5, A tag compound is left intact when removing enchantments.
Opening an overlay GUI drops the current item, this bug has been fixed.
How to Install Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE to correctly run this mod.
- Download the CodeChickenCore Mod, put it into the core mods folder
- Download all of the desired components of Not Enough Items Mod and drag and drop the contents of the .zip folder into your core ‘mods’ folder.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!