Have you ever wanted to be a ninja, or a samurai, to silently creep up on your enemies and assassinate them in a matter of seconds. Move silently with the wind and disappear in the darkness of the night. For These matters it is possible to get a ninja skin and download a parkour mod, but what really is lacking are the ninja weapons. Here comes in handy this mod which presents you a large variety of various weapons. Which include: kunai knifes, the katana and a bowstaff. The upcoming updates will include suriken and new armour and sounds, as well as new mobs.
Ninja Weapons Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
The Ninja weapons mod includes nija weapons for Minecraft which will help you become a true ninja. The weapons are: kunai knifes (throwables), the katana (can be crafted from the same materials as the sword) and the bow staff which is crafted from blaze rods.
Ninja Weapons Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Recipe
Ninja Weapons Mod Version 1.5 or Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Changelog
- The mod has been made up to date with Minecraft 1.5.2
Ninja Weapons Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
The Ninja weapons mod is a very interesting and fun idea. But it is lacking weapons and probably other improvements. It would be very fun and interesting to play.
How to Install Ninja Weapons Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download and install Modloader for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download the Ninja Weapons mod
- Locate your minecraft root folder. It is usually located at AppData/Roaming/minecraft.
- open the bin folder and open minecraft.jar with an unarchiver.
- Delete the META-INF folder as it will mess up everything.
- Copy over all of the mod .class files into minecraft.jar
- Close all of the windows and launch minecraft
- Enjoy playing and assasinate all of those creepers.
- P.s don’t forget to backup!! in case you will mess up somewhere.
Ninja Weapons Mod adds Ninja weapons to Minecraft and become the true assassin.